Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Just When You Think Things Get Better...

I went to the doctor today. Apparently, my right eardrum is getting worse for some odd reason. I would not be surprised by this.

I still have no news about Susie. So it makes me wonder what could be the hold up for that. I will wait until tomorrow comes and ask mom to call to see what is going on.

I do have to take some antibiotics for my right ear because it's infected. So that kind of sucks a lot.

I will keep you all updated for any other news.

I might not be doing a second update today because I am not really feeling too great.

I might just rest for the most of the day that is left. Then if possible, read a book.

I know that I said that I am going to keep an update on my dog, Susie. But hoping the veterinarian will say something soon. I never knew for things to be so slow like that. You figure they would let me know something x.x

Anyway, I will get off to rest and hope that what I am feeling will go away.

For now, I won't update anymore today so just wait until tomorrow for any news, I hope.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.