Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Loads To Do And I'm Just Tired

I know that I have not been updating twice daily lately but this week has been a busy week and could still be busy for a bit longer.

Though, I might be resting tomorrow so yea.

Anyway, I think I am done with cleaning for now. I got more room on this table than before. Not sure why I kept getting stuff that I didn't really need.

I still got more stuff to clean out but I think I deserve a break for a bit now.

I will not be updating a second blog tonight since I was so busy doing everything else.

Tomorrow, I will continue searching for a job. In hopes to find something to do soonish.

I am tired right now but I am going to read tonight and hope things will be fine...

And hope my back will stop hurting soon. That's one thing that is bothering me the most.

Alright, I am going to do a few more job searching then get on YouTube.

Again, I am sorry that I have not been updating my blog a whole lot. Just loads to do around here.

Also, before I forget... I did take away the translation thing. I did it because I felt like it wasn't doing anybody any good... especially, the placement of where it's at... so that is gone now. I hope nobody seems to noticed it gone xD

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.