Monday, February 19, 2018

Busy Weekend And Day x.x

So.... the weekend was not good at all. And how am I going to explain everything... well...

I will start with Saturday.... It was rainy that day and I hate cold rain :/

Anyway, Saturday, I took Susie and Yoyo (mom's dog) to the vet to have their nails trimmed. The vet asked me if Susie ever been spayed and I said no... only to later find out why he had asked me...

Susie has lumps growing on her stomach area around her nipple area. I look it up and well... I just hope that I can catch whatever it is early. I will not be able to confirm it until I go to the vet on Saturday later this week. Right now, we just have to hope and pray that Susie doesn't have anything serious.

Later on Saturday, I mostly stayed home but I played Elder Scrolls Online for a hour or two. I just really don't have much time to play games but I try to add it into my pass time at some point.

Sunday, however, my dad decided to just give me money and we went shopping. Although, it was a bad time to go, I did came home with two journals, one pair of pants and four shirts. I try not to get too much because I don't really need to get a whole lot of stuff.

I never had time to watch any anime so I just decided to skip everything and watch YouTube. Now, I just have to wait a whole week before the next weekend break comes but I think I will be alright.

Now, for today, I did some cleaning... mostly got rid of some boots and a load of jewelry that just wasn't my style.

I am going to wait on looking through other stuff because I had a mess to clean out of my closet. That mess was caused by a cat x.x

Alright, I am tired af right now, so I will lay down soon... and hope the rest of the day will be good.

I will keep an eye out on Susie but just hope that I am able to help her.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.