Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Don't Know What To Do

I had to do a lot of things and that's why my blog was late. I was going to plan to write up my blog early but things just got distracted and by then, it was time to take a nap xD

Finally, I hope... I get to go to the doctor tomorrow. I will be sleeping early so that I can be fully rested by the time that I do go tomorrow... of course, might sleep in tomorrow a hour later xD

Anyway, I have been thinking a lot of what to do... but I don't know just yet.

The doctor I am seeing is a gynecologist. I won't say what that is but I do have to get a test done and taken care of.

My health is important and this year, I want to make it my mission to lose weight and get healthy. Winter is hard to do anything because snow, cold and ice. I can't risk my hip for that purpose.

During the spring, I am going to go check my hip. Also, get other things checked for my health. Heart health is important to me now since it's been shown twice in a roll in my family so far.

Things are gonna be a bit busy too for this week.

I am still not sure what I am going to do later this week because plans tend to change a lot.

Ah, well...

For now, I really do hope the weather will be good tomorrow. The weather forecasters don't even know what is going to happen so have to wait until tomorrow.

For now, I just have to deal with it for now.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.