Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Too Tired Yesterday

I was too tired last night that I didn't feel like posting on here. I did so much pushing and lifting that my whole entire body just wouldn't let me type anything.

Ah, well...

Today, I have been resting most of the day because I still didn't feel like moving.

One thing, I do know... I can't have a job that does a lot of lifting and/or pushing heavy objects. x.x

Anyway, I didn't really do anything much but hope that I shall continue the job searching online. Who knows what I could find.

I really do need a job in order to help my dog now... Susie has lumps on her tummy and I need to try to take her to the vet this weekend to check her out. Just hoping that it's not cancerous but I do know one thing... She will be needing surgery to take those lumps off... Cancerous or not. They need to go... otherwise, it will get painful over time. I just hope I can find a program that would help out.

Alright, right now, I will get back to this movie and hope for a peaceful evening... I just done too much yesterday.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.