Friday, February 2, 2018

When You Realize The Day Is Almost Gone

I am tired. I have been out all day.

Hopefully, tomorrow and Sunday will be good. But the weather is just not getting any better.

Just heard from dad that snow is coming in later this weekend and next week. I am so ready for spring and summer, guys... You just have no idea how many times that I had to change my appointment to that one doctor x.x

Anyway, I am just going to update one time today since I have not been home all day. I can't tell too much about where I went but ah, well...

My weekend break is here now. So I won't be updating tomorrow or Sunday.

You just have to mind me for a bit until I get back to adjusting to things.

I am still looking for a job so... wish me luck, guys.

Alright, I am going to go now... hoping my weekend will be good... And hoping that the snow will stay away long enough for me to get to the doctor x.x I hate ice and stuff because of my hip. So yea... that's why.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.