Monday, February 26, 2018

Waiting For News

So, nothing new just yet. I am still waiting news about Susie.

While we are on this topic, let's talk about the weekend too.

Saturday morning, we took Susie to the vet and the veterinarian said that Susie does need surgery. I wrote on Twitter that I wouldn't update my blog until I heard anything but I have not. So I will be updating with the news of waiting still. I will keep you all posted here and on twitter for any news.

Later on that day, we went to London to do some shopping. I bought some pens and enjoyed writing with them so far xD

Yesterday, we went to see my aunt. We haven't seen her in a long time.

And that brings us for today... I had to take a shower early because tomorrow, I will be going to my doctor for the day... just to refilled my medication and maybe check on my hip at that time too.

Hopefully, I get to hear about when Susie is scheduled for surgery soon. I will let you all know for any new updates whether here or on my twitter. Just be sure to keep an eye out for that.

For now, I will be taking a break today. Hope things will be alright for me.

Also, I had a hard time sleeping over the weekend and just got over it last night.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.