Friday, February 16, 2018

Hopeful For A Good Weekend

I will be taking yet another break.

From now on, I will mention things before the weekend... like how the week feels to me and what I would like to do for the weekend.

I don't really like stress and since this idea came to mind, it has helped me write longer blog posts each other day or every day or twice daily or more.

Who knows what will be put into these blogs!

Anyway, I hope everybody had a good Chinese New Year, no matter where you live or are from.

I think this holiday is awesome and one of these days, it will be something that I wish to experience. So let's hope that one of these years, I get to experience a tradition that is meaningful.

Alright, enough about that. Let's talk about how this week has been... I just want to say, it has been a calming week. Not a whole lot happen except when I went out on Thursday with my mom. Her eyes are doing good so that's a bit of good news.

What am I looking forward to this weekend? If I don't go anywhere, I might just watch some anime and some movie or show on Netflix too. Then towards 4 or 5, I will get on a game since I took a break from it last weekend... so I sort of miss it badly.

With the darkness of things, I just want to find the light in something... So yea, hopeful that the weekend will be good for me.

Despite, always having to do something or another in some mornings on a Saturday xD Will explain on Monday. So... until then, I'll be on my break now!

That's all.

With love,

BDK

PS: Do not spam my blogs for any websites without contacting me. I do have a contact page on my blogs for a reason. And please do not sneak do them either. I don't allow shout-outs in comments unless they are given my permission beforehand. I will delete any spam related comments, any advertising of other blogs and stores, and anything that's offensive. I do appreciated it if you learn to contact me at the top of the page of every single one of my blogs on A Faerie Journey. Thank you. Don't advertise or spam my comments. I Will Delete Them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.