Monday, February 12, 2018

Mondays Are Complicated And What Did I Do On Weekend

Mondays are complicated sometimes. Just don't really like Mondays that well. xD Just gotta deal with it.

Anyway, let's not talk about Mondays... let's talk about what happened over the weekend.

Saturday, it mostly rained all day long so I ended up staying home. I did get to try the Smokie Mountain BBQ from KFC and it's so goooooooooood! I will be getting it again later on.

Then mostly watched a show on Netflix since I want to get that over with soon.

Sunday, we didn't get to go to my aunt's home. But we did get to go to Wal-Mart. I didn't really buy anything so that kind of is... okay. xD I keep forgetting to put some money on a card.

Also, just saw more preview of Kingdom Hearts and just decided that I need a PS4 or Xbox One xDDDDD Of course, I would want a PS4 more since the other KH games are on there.

I also completed Lord Marksman and Vandis anime finally. So that's a huge plus.

Still got lots to do and will do all of that momentarily. I got jobs to search for and things to plan.

I didn't get a chance to buy the humble bundle othat had all those Grand Theft Auto games. :v I just... couldn't get the chance to buy the games. Also, I am not a huge fan of Grand Theft Auto even though some of the scenes are funny as heck xD

Alright, just another busy week ahead and no shows to watch at night. So yay for me... I think?

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.