Friday, February 9, 2018

Busy Busy Busy?

I just got done with stuff early today just so that I can go on my blog to type something. xD

I guess the Olympics started today. I have to watch the parts that comes online because well... I don't have no freedom over this TV here xD

Anyway, I have noticed that we were in a Government Shutdown... and I was like "Wait... we were?" Goes to show you how much I don't really care about politics sometimes xD

My bad xD

I will find something to do for the rest of the day and hope things will go back to normal soon...

There's a new job coming here in my county that I might try to get. So that's just a wait and see moment.

Alright, I gotta catch up with some stuff on Netflix.

Hope that I get some of the shows done on there and get some anime done too...

Busy busy busy xD

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.