Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Complicated Times

I hope that I get to talk to my bestie soon but it's hard to do since there's always complicated things happening. Not sure what else to say here but... just have to wait and see.

I had to go to the doctor by myself but luckily, they understand my situation about my hearing loss and stuff...

I got that done and taken care of with the doctor. He ordered for me to have some more birth control when that time comes xD

Also, I have learn some things that I wish Kentucky's government doesn't do... ah, well... guess Kentucky loves to try to have more people go insane and get kill by guns.

Anyway, I am kind of tired so I am not going to update another blog tonight.

Tomorrow will be another day of not sure what to do yet.

I hope that when the weekend does come that things will be alright for me.

I knew that things are just complicated.

Alright, gonna go now and watch a movie and get on YouTube later.

Hope tomorrow will be a restful day.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.