Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Let's Talk About Valentine's Day

Let's talk about something since today is or was Valentine's Day... depending on where you live or if you celebrate this holiday or not.

I only love the holiday for the plushies and dolls they have every year. Each year, I try to get one or two plushies. Of course, I try to get one that doesn't seem so "Valentine" like. Which is why I love it when they have dragons... this year, there was no dragon sadly. I did get an owl and a cat... They do not look like they were apart of Valentine's Day so that is a huge plus xD

But I don't like the holiday itself. It's a symbol of love. I have chosen to not get married, to not date, and much more. But then I would hear people say that you are heartless towards me. No, I love my family, friends and pets. I just don't want to have that type of relationship with anybody.

I chosen to not have children. And again, somebody once said that I would want them eventually. Nah. I don't. I like kids, just can't stand being around them for long periods of time.

I am getting to the age where I rather be alone with pets rather be around with people xD

I just don't want to feel hurt again despite death is inevitable to everybody around me.

I just really don't want to go through such emotions all over again. So I am happy being single. I am happy being alone. I am happy to have people to love already. I don't have to be forced to get married or think that I should have to get married just because of something. I am a female. I am my own mind.

And I just hate Valentine's Day. Let me just have this one moment to hate a holiday xD

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.