Friday, February 23, 2018

Taking My Dog To Vet Tomorrow

The weekend break is gonna be like any other planning but this weekend is going to be a bit different.

I have to get up early in the morning to take my dog, Susie. to the vet. If you read on Monday, I found lumps on her tummy and worried that she might have something that is not curable. I can't say anything until I take her to the vet tomorrow.

This is a check up as well as see what I should do for Susie. I have to find out if she needs surgery and if there's any programs that would help me pay her surgery if it's needed.

I will keep all the updates to my twitter and my personal Facebook page. And on Monday, I will let you all know what happens.

I am a bit nervous about taking her to the vet again but for something serious. Susie is an old dog now since she is going to be 11 years old this year. She will be a senior dog from now on and hope that this isn't something serious.

I know that tomorrow will be busy and other stuff... I will try to make two posts on Monday (no promises!) and let you all know all the stuff that I done over the weekend.

I know that I might not have a chance to watch any anime so... bad busy times x.x

Anyway, I only wish for prayers and hopeful wishes for my dog right now. If this is serious, this will be a busy year of helping her and more.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.