Friday, February 23, 2018

Hope For A Good Day Today

Today, I am going to relax and just update some websites. Maybe do some surveys if I have a chance.

I am going to try to update twice today since all week, I have not been doing twice daily posts... or more. I keep stressing and getting tired so that is why there was only a post a day.

Anyway, I hope that after the weekend is over, that I get to do things... I won't talk about anything much about the weekend until the second post so keep an eye out for that.

Let's talk about what this week meant for me...

I decided that there was things that need to be done in my room. I looked through some jewelry since I didn't need too many of the older items. I added some rings to my collection and hopefully start wearing them on the weekends because I felt like I need to dress up every once a while.

It took me three days to get done with anything out of my room but I was able to get it done. Thursday, I was back to job searching but I didn't had any luck.

That's why I am going to continue searching for a job next week. Except for one or two days that I have to go to the doctor. And if Susie has anything done, that would be her day only. I will explain all of that either in the next post or the post on Monday.

Hopefully, today, will not be that bored. So... wish me luck on things.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.