Thursday, January 11, 2018

Anime is My Focus For Now And Other Things

I am going to make another weekend based on anime marathon muahaha...

I think my bestie suggested it so I will do so.

Tomorrow, I will be going out again.. if the weather is permitted and stuff... I will tell you all tomorrow when I come back where I went and what happens.

Right now, I am catching up with all the winter 2018 anime... only waiting until the second episode comes out. So yea...

The list won't come until I know I watched all the anime xD

I know I got sequels that are on the list already so that's a good thing.

I think I am going to start reading again... but this time with YA genre books. I figured out that I was having a hard time starting adult books so I think I go back to the Young Adult ways and get inspired that way xD

I think I will be alright now. I might be away for the weekend again but I might not blog again on the weekends because they are usually boring or busy times... and I end up stressing whether or not I should add a post and it always ends up being shorter than normal.

I just got things done and ready to begin the day... but it's already past afternoon so yea... kind of sucks a lot :v

I will get on with what's left for the day xD

I hope my mom will be alright since she had to go to the hospital again... I really wish my dad would stop saying stupid stuff because he's really hurting mom when he doesn't know it...

Life here sucks a lot but I try not to put that in my blogs...

Right now, anime is my focus for a bit.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.