Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Staying Away From Negativity

Negativity is something that I deal with every single day at my home. But this year, I am going to learn to ignore it and focus on my goal that might take up to a year or two...

What is this goal, you might ask? I am going to start saving money to move out of here. It might take a year or two or more. But I just want to be able to be focus on that.

I hope that writing this blog with less stress is going to help me figure out what is best for me and what is not.

If I find out my blog contains negativity at any point, I'll work on myself a bit more by taking a break.

I really don't want to be stressed, unhappy, and more. If there's a problem, I want to be able to fix it as peacefully as possible.

That's why I am willing to make things right with my bestie and his gf. :D

Anyway, I am not entirely sure what else to put here. I know I will be gone this late afternoon and early evening... just hope that I won't be stressed out when we get back.

There's another thing I wished to work out... telling my parents that I need to be alone more often and let them be able to let me go places on my own. How am I suppose to do that? Well, I'll figure it out on my own.

So... wanna try to stay away from negativity is my goal. It will be hard and there will harder times through the year... and you will see those hardships in my blog when those do come. Anything else, I'll try to keep it off here, if it's just a small negative. If it's something that needs to be talked about, I will put it on here. Anything to make myself presentable to others.

For now, I have a long day ahead of me so wish me luck.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.