Friday, January 12, 2018

Another Break Over Weekend With Anime Again :D

It's another weekend and I am just wondering what I should do to get inspire... I wanna try to write some things down that comes whenever I'm asleep or just sitting around. I daydream a lot, if you're wondering xD

I'm gonna try to start reading again starting tonight and continue to read through the weekend only... During the day, I will be catching up with anime.

The weekend also means that I am taking a break from my blog. I will be back on Monday morning. Unless I have any news to share with you all.

I know tomorrow, I will be stuck at home. So really have to calm my mind down.

I wanted to message my bestie tonight just before I sleep but decided to wait until Sunday evening which is Monday afternoon for him. Hope he doesn't mind if I do that... I want to keep chatting with him as much as I am able to.

Anyway, I realize that I hate horror everywhere xD I like zombies though... so give me something only zombie related. Strange, right?

I'm gonna get off for the night and go to bed at 10... possibly read... I need to train myself to ignore the phone at all costs xD

I hope my mind will be a bit calmer through the rest of the night... I have been having strange crashes and it sucks a lot!

So... I'll message my bestie on Sunday evening/ Monday afternoon for him. And then I'll write on my blog again on Monday providing my mood over the weekend is good. And I'll be catching up with anime... and hope nothing bad happens over the weekend.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.