Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Doing Things That Are Important To Life

I have been wondering when they would update another list for the best jobs in 2018 to work at home xD

Anyway, I have been doing nothing much but searching, applying and more with jobs... kind of hard to do but I am not sure how long before the requirements to get a job on medicaid will be in effect.

I know I have been lacking with my blogs and stuff... I know my twitter has been weird lately but things have been hectic and I need to do something soon.

I really hope to finish what I started with job hunting and hope to find one soonish. Even if it's just a year or less to work on.

Snow still on the ground here and it's so cold outside... I do dread when tonight comes. Tonight, I have to go to the store with my dad and get some groceries to last a while.

Alright, nothing else to talk about but at least, I am trying to make the blogs more readable, you know?

Until another time...

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.