Friday, January 19, 2018

Don't Ask Don't Tell

I am one of the few that did try to ask for things for free... but I stopped because I know I would be rejected. So I won't do it again.

But this goes for everybody else who is a beginner in blogging or anything really. Most times, there's a website that tells you can get free stuff but you have to agree to things.

Also, make sure you have a sponsor that's willing help you out.

I really don't know why things are weird lately... it's like people who are trying to make it big... having to be hit harder than anybody else... The world is just going to get harder because of some person wanting something free or some person wanting to show something that's not allow to shown.

Stop being idiots and maybe things will be different with how things work. You got to earn it... not beg for it.

I am done begging for things so I just go with the flow now.

I only ask that if you do like to support, you are welcome to it. If you don't, then don't worry about it.

I live in a world where people tends to take I should beg for help but I don't want to live in that world anymore.

I want to be able to handle myself a bit more... that's why when people offered to help that I said no.

Anyway, I am posting this for a reason because there's a thing going around on the social media about a hotel banning bloggers because of negative reviews when they are in fact fake... just because the hotel denied a free stay to a person who wanted to only have views in exchange... Really, you should read before going all out to ask... if there's nothing there, ask a sponsor instead of the hotel straight out. Ten times out of one... they are not going to say yes.

Don't give bloggers and YouTubers a bad name over what's going on. It's stupid and useless because it makes thing worse.

Fight fire with fire... and you get this result.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.