Monday, January 1, 2018

Hello 2018!

I'm back from my small little break. I'm not sure what to say because the last few days of 2017 was a mess...

Lucky, some of the mess was straighten out and we agree that me and my bestie will communicate every few days. So, we can talk for a few days, take a break for a few days... and so forth.

I won't stop sharing things to him and would schedule some days around so we can talk more on those days.

Anyway, I am a bit sleepy but that's my fault. I finally realize why things happened and why it should be slowly fixed.

I'm still thankful for a friend like him. So yay xD

I hope there won't be long stays in hospitals for the next few days... because seriously, it gets tiring having to go back and forth and the waiting is not fun at all.

That's my weekend was all about. And I hate to say it but I feel like going to a hospital is a waste of time sometimes.

Today, my mood is crappy but I think I will be fine. Just hope there won't be anymore stressful days ahead.

Thanks though... I needed all that assurance and stuff.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

PS: Hello 2018... hope you are better than 2017 :v

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.