Monday, January 1, 2018

Betraying Happiness

The title says how I feel every day. I am betraying my own happiness.

I have been thinking about this thing since May 2017... and have decided that this year, I am going to look for a teacher in Buddhism... and just have a talk. I feel like this would help me decide on what I should do next.

I know some people would think it's weird for a person like me... who loves Asian culture a whole lot to be pursuing Buddhism... but you ever have those type of feelings that you feel like it's something you need to do? Yea... I am feeling like that.

I will keep the idea on my mind because this year, I want to regain my happiness again... and hope for a better year.

Of course, be more accepting to things that change around me.

I think it's actually time to do some of these changes.

I am already accepting that if I am going to be single, then so be it. I really am not looking anymore. I felt like I needed too... but now, I don't think so.

I just want to make myself a happier person. I do not need negativity in my life.

That's why, it's better to be honest with yourself rather than not.

I hope that whatever comes my way for this year, I hope it brings me good luck.

It won't be long until the year of the dog be here... so might as well enjoy life!

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.