Friday, January 26, 2018

Wonder What This Weekend Will Bring

It's that time again... with the weekend always here, I will be taking a break.

I don't think I should keep saying this about the break but who knows what might happen over the weekend...

Usually, I want to take time to watch anime and more...

Something happened so I have to double up my watch time on anime... can't really say what that is.

Tomorrow, I might be getting up early but not sure for what yet.

Sunday, I was hoping to go see my aunt but my dad is kind of weird when it comes to travel and stuff lately.

I really wish things were different for my weekends but ever since my dad heard about something about gas.. he's always like "We won't be going here or there". So it does kind of sucks staying home 24/7 you know? x.x

Ah, well... I will let you all know on Monday if I did anything. Also, always keep a watch on my twitter so yay!

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.