Tuesday, January 16, 2018

The Love/Hate Of Snow

It snowed today. Actually, it snowed not long ago... but today, it snowed a lot more than before.

So this whole topic is about snow. I love it and hate it... at the same time. No other way to explain it but this way... I love it because snow is actually beautiful to look at when you want to stay inside your home. I hate it because snow is stubborn when you go outside.

I don't like the cold in case you are wondering. I think it's because I'm always afraid that I might freeze or fall on ice. :/

I did fell though. But I couldn't help it because I had to get my dog, Susie in the snow. She wanted to use the bathroom but not once... but twice she went up the hill. Had to go get her when she went the second time... dogs freeze easy when they go in the snow. Especially, small dogs.

I slide and fell on my butt as I was walking back... not fun at all. Lucky, the snow had soften my fall so it didn't hurt or anything.

Then I had to go get the mail since it had run  a bit late. I didn't realize how much we had gotten but it was slippery outside... I didn't fall that time but seriously...

I love the snow for the beauty of it but I do not love snow for going outside in it.

Ah, well... it's gonna be alright... Winter just has one or two months left. I hope it goes away soon... then I can enjoy the spring, summer and fall weather again.

Anyway, that's all I want to talk about. It's random, I know... but snow can be both a friend and an enemy.

For that thought in mind...

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.