Thursday, January 4, 2018

Stress Means Less Blogging

Yesterday, I had been busy with going to the store and getting some personal shopping done. Today, I have just finished yet another K Drama xD

Anyway, I guess you are wondering why I have been a bit quiet as of late... it's just... Stress is not my thing.

My dad had been off for most of the week and it's harder to get anything done when he's around because I'm constantly having to do this or that. If I don't do it right then there, my dad does get into a grouchy mood. This I do not want to deal with a lot.

Next week is going to be crucial for me. For I am going to find a job online once again. And on days that I don't do that, I will do at least 5 surveys at each page... as long as it doesn't take forever to do them.

And at least, once a week, I will open a game up and play it. I have not started with my reading challenge but hoping that will start as soon as my mind calms down.

Again, I am dealing with a lot of stress.

I know that I can get better but it takes time for me. Baby steps, if it has to.

Alright, I will leave this for now... update it and possibly hope that I can write more for tomorrow before taking a break for the weekend.

I still got a review to do for Lost so... hopefully expect that soon.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.