Friday, January 12, 2018

Changing Appointments Due To Weather And More Stuff

I changed my appointment until next month... for one reason alone... I don't want to go somewhere and risk myself by falling flat on my butt on concrete ground.

Also, the weather kind of sucks right now. There's ice coming and then there's snow covering that ice up... so not something to hear about any day.

So I chose to change my appointment just for my safety.

Anyway, I am not sure what I'll be doing today... I just know that the weekend is here again and I'm gonna fight my mind by trying to sleep early...

Life is not easy for me right now and I just saw something that sort of inspires me.

I know I won't lose my bestie... but I finding myself often wanting to talk to him but I have to hold back since I want him to be happy and with his gf xD I'll talk to him on Sunday evening which would be Monday afternoon for him. Hope he'll be able to chat by then.

I think today, I will watch some of the newer anime... since the second episodes are just now coming out. Now, I am not sure when the list will be officially out but I will let you all know by the title xD

Right now, I am going to get with the anime... and I hope my bestie reads my blogs and knows that he is a good person and I want him to be happy :D

Alright, enough of that... getting weird on the blog is the same as getting weird in the real world xD

Right, I'm gonna go now and get to watching anime and petting my dog, Chloe :v

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.