Friday, January 5, 2018

The Weekend Is Here And Yay For Anime

Alright, I think things are okay for now. The weekend is here now so that means after this post, I will be taking a break. No posts will come until Monday.

This weekend, I am going to watch anime... hopefully to get some of it done before next week.

Every weekend unless otherwise will be anime weekend xD

Once a week, I will play a game... so far, this week, I have only played one game for a few minutes.

Anyway, I hope things will be okay for now on.

Things are kind of strange still right now that I will not be replying to anybody on my chats.

I am going to get offline soon to get ready to watch Hawaii Five-O but I am extremely sleepy xD

I know you have been reading about my view about what's going on the YouTube world. Things needs to be fixed on this page.

Alright, I shall get ready to go... one or two more videos to watch on YouTube then get to sleep after watching a show.

I can't be sure what the weekend is like because the weather here is extremely cold and we can't really go anywhere... ah, well... this gives me more chances to finish some stuff.

I'll be back on Monday with another post. So keep an eye out on my twitter for any news.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.