Monday, January 22, 2018

What Did I Do Over the Weekend?

I purposefully waited a while before updating on here. So, my weekend has been fairly okay.

I went to Wal-Mart on Saturday to get some food and looked around  a bit.

Later that night, I got to talk to my bestie... we decided to try to talk at least every 4 to 6 days... depending on whether or not we are busy and stuff.

Then on Sunday, I went to see my aunt at her home. It had been a long time since we went to her house since my mom had been sick and the snow storm came in twice.

So my weekend was okay.

I didn't really caught up much anime. Did get to play a little bit of Blade and Soul...  Wanted to play Elder Scrolls but some reason, it didn't want to load at all.

Today, I have been slowly trying to find  a job. If you recall my schedule, I am searching for a job anywhere online.

When winter is over, I might have to try to go outside and find a job.

I really wished the library locally would hire me as a temp or something because it's something that I truly enjoy.

But oh, well.

I will be making another blog later with the anime list like I promised you all... so wait for it!

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.