Monday, January 15, 2018

Not Going To Give Up Trying For Anything

It's not everyday that you get to sit and do something... Though, I am having a hard time finding a job but I'm not gonna give up.

And as I sit here for a while and thinking about it... I sometimes do kind of wish I could drive and go outside of the county to get a job. It's harder than you think when you can't drive and stuff fyi...

Anyway, I'm done with applying and will start again either tomorrow or Wednesday. Who knows what will happen next... and hope for good things to come.

I am a bit caught up with anime and want to catch up on some YouTube before getting offline at 10 to go watch my favorite show.

I am going to say one thing that's important... my dad has been cut back a hour each day apparently from his job so hopefully, that doesn't lead to more problems... who knows... I will keep you all updated if anything happens with that.

Next month is going to be an interesting month for me...

And right now, I just hope that everything will be alright.

Don't expect another blog tonight though but depending on my mood tomorrow, I'll update a better blog post xD

At least... this one is not really short and is enough to read.

Snowing now so gonna get this updated and watch YouTube...

As for what I done for the weekend? Nothing special... it snowed on Friday/Saturday so pretty much stuck inside for a while.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.