Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Need To Find Inspiration And Other Random Things

I really need to find inspiration... and I think I may have found it.

I've been thinking about stars a lot... a whole lot. Stars in the sky are my favorite thing but the moon is always higher than the stars xD

I just need to sit down and write down ideas and stories.... and see what I can get from there.

People really enjoy my Moonbow series... because it's a rare thing to see... even I haven't seen one yet. If I could drive, heck yes... I would go see a Moonbow.

Anyway, I am going to sit around during this weekend (Might end up being snowed in!) and just write to my heart's content.

I do have to go to the doctor and have something done... which I will not say. It's not my hip but something a bit personal... I just hope nothing is wrong in that area.

I know it's a bit TMI if you just figured it out.  So yea...

Right, I'm just talking to myself so I should really just end this blog... but at least, my blogs are longer and no longer have that sense of a being in a rush. Like I said, I am going to do things more based on stress free moments.

Tomorrow, I got lots to do and hope that I am able to do them... Just haven't been the best two weeks of 2018, you know?

Ah, well... gotta keep trying. That's the whole point in life... keep trying, don't give up.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.