Wednesday, January 17, 2018

When You Make A Schedule...

Normally, I wouldn't show out my schedule through the week but since I am trying to do something with my life... I have decided to set a schedule in order to keep all my resolutions in check. While some of my resolutions have not started but that's what resolutions are actually meant to be... they are not meant to start and then give up... they are meant to start anytime and take breaks and start right back again.

So I will reveal my schedule for the whole week... of course, this does not include when I sleep, eat or other personal activites (showering, bathroom, etc).

My morning varies from time to time because I don't have a clock to wake me up. But since I am talking less to my bestie, I am starting to sleep in late but that's my bad. I should stop this and try to sleep at normal and get up at 8ish instead of 9ish.. kind of hard when you stay up... or having a hard time falling asleep. Not my bestie's fault. Just it's been like that since the passing of my grandma last year. Still strange to type that, you know?

Anyway, my morning routine after waking up and other things which I won't say because it's different each morning is usually like this: I get up, take the dogs out, and more.

This is what my schedule is like for a whole week then:

Monday, Wednesday, Thursday: I am usually not doing anything... Although Mondays, I have a late start on things because it's so hard to get over the weekend. I know this is relatable so not going to go into details. However, these days I am going full out on hunting a job online. If I could drive, I would actually be going outside and hunting a job this way too. It's hard to find a job outside because I do 100% lack interview skills. So I rather look for jobs online first.

Tuesday and Friday: These two days besides the weekend are my break days... Mostly because I choose these two days to shower... Not going into details because I want to skip the whole personal activity thing, alright? These two days, I will start doing surveys... while I also do other things like getting free stuff and more. So that's what these two days will consist of. I don't like doing surveys everyday since they take too long and more. So what a perfect way to use these two days for.

Weekend: These two days... are my total break. I will not do any surveys or any job hunting. I am usually sometimes busy so I concentrate on things that I can do when I am busy already... I will be doing marathons of either anime or Netflix on the weekend... no matter what time I do. Also, no blog posts will be made during this time. So just wanted you all to know.

On weekdays after 5PM EST, I am taking a break for the day. I know this sounds weird for some but I rather take this time to catch up on YouTube and other stuff. As well as play games at least once a week during this time.

At 9PM EST (Sometimes 10PM EST), I will get off my PC and go read. Except on Mondays, I usually watch a show at 10PM EST. Any other time, I will read before going to sleep.

During these breaks, I will try my very best to write things... and hopefully, once things are set, I can have a hour to write with.

So that's my schedule so far...

However, once I am able to get a job... All of this will be changed in order to accommodate the job.

I just want to say that I am not lazy. I do these things to distract my life... but since my priority right now is getting a job... that's why I do this.

For now... wish me luck on finding a job... and hope that things will be alright.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.