Friday, January 19, 2018

My Future Writing Plans (Blogging, Writing, and More)

My lifetime goals as you may now know are mostly traveling the world and writing a book or something.

The something could be my blogging as a career but I don't really want that due to some issues... but however, I do want to turn my blog into a website at one time. Whenever that may happen, it just has to be slow steps.

My future in writing plans is like this... I'll do anything to keep writing... whatever that may be. I love writing poems so I will try to keep doing more of those...

And I am a slow learner (not on purpose... kind of hard to explain). so I am learning everyday something new about writng.

I will keep reading in order to be inspired.

My blogging habits may have changed but that does not stop me from trying to write something everyday or every so often. I have decided to be against shorter posts from now on because I want to work on having more to say rather than nothing or a shorter post to put on my blog.

I am looking forward to my future with my writing plans as I discover programs and more to help me along. I won't be sure what will happen yet but let's go!

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.