Saturday, October 14, 2017

When Your Electric Is Off

I'm sorry for the huge delay on this blog. I am not going to take long on explaining things...

Firstly, my dad was working on a switch that connects to a plug. It has a shortage in it so he had to replace the plug in hopes that it would work. So I couldn't get on my PC for a long time.

So instead, I got to talk to my bestie for a bit. Soon after he went to bed, my dad was done. But I had to eat before getting back on.

So... yea... that's what happened. During the time my dad was fixing that.... I took the books back to the library and decided to not get anymore for a while. I needed a break from reading so that's why.

Tonight, I will not be reading but I will try to sleep early.

Also, after my nap, I am going to get on with the night of Halloween project.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.