Monday, October 30, 2017

A Strong Line To Never Cross

I hate Mondays.

But I have to deal with it so yay me.

Anyway, I am not sure what to do today. Just sitting around figuring out what to watch or play or write or something.

In case you're wondering, I am trying this whole dating thing by going on okcupid... and so far, only a few are better than anybody.

However... I did find out some things. There are guys who are so obsessed in being big babies (quite literally... because he admitted that he likes to wear diapers...  Creepy). Then just now, a guy said that I look like I was submissive... of course, he must be copying every line straight from 50 Shades of Gray some reason. I knew instantly what he's gonna ask me to do and I went off on him. I don't care. I don't like bondage. I don't believe in it. And I don't "get into it". I've been abused mentally and I do not want to be submissive to anybody. So yes, I did block this guy. What the hell is wrong with some guys? I know they have to have something to be into but not me. I just want a weird guy but not that level of weird. There's a strong line for me to never cross.

I hate fetishes to a huge level. Especially if the fetish involves feet, peeing, bondage, vomiting, sister/brother love, etc.

I know Japan has these fetishes and I accept that, but I will never submit into any kind of fetish no matter what they say to me. I will not try it out. It will never happen.

So I wish guys stop asking me the strangest things.

At least, there's a few normal (weird level) guys out there. You know who you are.

Alright, I'm done ranting and I just hope people knows now how I feel about fetishes.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.