Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Emotions in a Battle

Today, my emotions are in a battle. I did had to block a random person just because of certain things.

I don't like people who trying to sound or "don't mean" to be desperate. You don't drop everything for me. You work for things for me. That's why I like talking to certain people who understands me and knows when it's a good time to talk. Thank you, you know who you are.

In this blog, there's something that I really want to talk about. It's about what's going on with me. Ever since my grandma passed away in June... I have been having problems falling asleep. Some nights, I don't sleep unless I have the fan on high to drown out my mind. It seems to be helping but winter is coming and my room stays cold a bit too much at certain hours of the day xD

I guess... what I am trying to say is... I'm considering looking into temple stays. I feel more close to Buddhism than anything else. Mostly because it's based on meditation and peace. It feels right to my mind. And my bestie told me that there are less stricter Buddhism to follow so I will go for it. I'm a beginner so I will try to find a teacher to help me along the way. To figure out if this is right for me.

Anyway, for now, it's not an official plan. I just wanted to say it's an option in my future at some point. So you never know what might happens next.

I will get on with the day.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.