Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Too Many Things On My Mind

I have too many things on my mind. None concern about my personal life... So that's alright xD Most of it just concerns what if that happens.

I know that if something like that happens close by here in Kentucky that my dad would literally stop going anywhere. That's his nature... Same thing goes with my mom. They think they are safer at home but it's not safe anywhere. A person can do that at your home just as much as outside of your home. Besides... Three murders in one year happened in this community. So yea... not safe either way.

Anyway, I have been able to try and read during the day as well as at night time. So that has been so helpful.

I don't want to stand around and waste time during the day anymore so those books will be read faster. Especially, since I have too many books to read xD

Alright, I am going to check my twitter on the winner for tonight's post and get the poll ready... If I ever get to... I'm being called to fix something right now x.x Help.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.