Sunday, October 15, 2017

Fifteenth Night of Ghostly and Urban Legends: Kyrgyzstan

The fifteenth night is here and it won't be long until Halloween be here.

The winner for tonight is... Kyrgyzstan! I doubt I will be finding a lot for this place but you never know until you try.

Here is what I found.

Finding this: https://silkroadexplore.com/blog/modern-ghost-stories-ancient-legends-of-kyrgyzstan/

Legends of this places (scroll down and it gives you a list to click on each legend): http://www.advantour.com/kyrgyzstan/legends.htm

Well, that's all I can find. Although, the last and second one had a list of legends that seems to be worth a read. This country doesn't have many details of ghosts and stuff.

At least, I found two.

Vote for the 16th night on my twitter and you never know what else you might come up with.

That's all.

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.