Monday, October 2, 2017

Went To Bed Early Last Night

I'm keeping my second or last posts of the day strictly for Halloween theme... I know it was last minute but I had so much to be done the past few days that I almost forgotten that I was gonna do this again~ I enjoyed it last year and will be doing it again this time! But with stories from a different location... Today was gonna be Tacuarembo, Uruguay but because I can't find anything by the city... I am going to do Uruguay. I don't know much about this country except that it's located in South America. So this is gonna be interesting to see if there's any ghostly or whatever stories in that country. :D There's a few but found a page full of stories xD So I'll start with that.

Anyway, I went to bed early last night. I was that tired.

Then today, I took those two books back only to bring back 3 more books xD This time, I got a plan on how to read them no problems. I'm not gonna read them at night but during the day when I am not doing anything at all. I love books and I want to enjoy them so yes, reading during the day is best than to rush them through the night.

Things happened that I don't wish to put here on my blog anymore. I really wish people would wake up and see what's going on and what should be fixed.  Right now, what I put on my twitter... I mean it. It doesn't need to be going around as to make the shooter famous or the numbers famous. We need to make it noticed the rules need to be changed.

Alright, enough of that. I'm not gonna say anymore than that in my blog.

Right now, I am going to get the second post ready for tonight. Yay!

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.