Tuesday, October 17, 2017

I Am Cold

I am cold. That's just the thing. We don't really need the A/C on but what does my mom do? Turn on the A/C. So I am glad when she finally turns it off xD

Anyway, I am glad that a better known country won for tonight's post. I hope to find some creepy things to add on my blog tonight.

I am going to take it easy today. The list of anime will be up tomorrow, I hope. Just bear with it a bit longer because I am always busy during the day.

Right now, I am waiting to get warm so that I can do some stuff...

I will get off here for now.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.