Wednesday, October 25, 2017

I Love Halloween But I'm Not Celebrating It This Year... Here's Why

I figure I would tell that the title is gonna be long. I love Halloween but I will not be celebrating it.

Mostly, I really don't have the money and time to do anything. We have been having problems with money for the past few months... since my grandma passed away, it's been mostly an emotionally roller-coaster  ride. Just full of emotions and stuff. The part that will hurt the most is how we are going to spend the holidays. I will not talk much about it because both me and my mom both cannot drive and we feel like things have been really off...

Hopefully, next year, it will be different. I love Halloween a whole lot. I would love to try to go all out just by decorations and more. But since our stuff got stolen a couple of months ago and after my grandma passed away... life just sucks here. So I can't even do that as long as I live here without worrying if somebody stupid is going to come into our yard to steal stuff... So yea...

Anyway, not sure what to do today and I felt like I need to explain why I am not dressing up for Halloween. I made my mind up because lately, things just been horrible here. I'm just trying to fight off other mental things so yea.

I think my mission for the new year is to try and get out of here. I want to live either in the country, in the city or anywhere. Just not in a trailer park anymore. I hate trailer parks even more because of assholes.

Who knows.

Tonight, I will post another thing for Halloween so at least, I enjoy my online world still.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.