Monday, October 16, 2017

Sixteenth Night of Ghostly and Urban Legends: Luxembourg!

Sixteenth night is here and the winner for tonight is Luxembourg. A small but yet interesting country.

I could only find one for this country but the website has several ghostly tales that you can enjoy just by clicking on one of the stories.

Here it is: https://www.wort.lu/en/community/spooky-tales-of-luxembourg-521238b5e4b054477de869bd

However, here's some folk tales if you are not into ghost tales.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melusine

That's about all I find interesting. If there's more, I'm not seeing many.

I will be waiting for tomorrow's winner to see what we can really find.

That's all.

BDK

PS: People seem to vote for the ones that has less ghost stories but it's alright, I'm fine by that xD But seriously, if you want more, vote for the places on my twitter that are selected by random. Then you might be able to see more websites to go to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.