Monday, October 9, 2017

Nothing But Watch Anime

I am finally going to catch up with some anime but who knows how long that will last xD

Today, I'm going to concentrate on the first episodes only. There's possibly going to be more anime coming out through out this week like last week. Amazing how many there's a load of anime to come out.

So far, I know what sequels I am watching. And the first one for today is based on Negi series that I watched years ago. Glad it's coming back, even if it's different.

I'm going to try to set my time a bit differently soon because I found a website where I can order neat stuff straight from Asia. :D

Alright, time to go find something to do.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.