Monday, October 23, 2017

Have To Be Delayed

I have to be delayed today because I went with my mom to her eye doctor. Apparently, she has to have eye surgery again. Anyway to make her feel better.

Anyway, I am a bit sleepy because I didn't sleep too good but I think I'll be alright now. I have decided on something that might happen in the future. I know that in fact... I won't have much of a home. That's a sad fact so instead of sticking around, I'm gonna travel the world. The world will be my home. And I want to do it like Kino's Journey. :D

Right now, I am going to get this 23rd post up for later and get this post up for now...

Hopefully, I get to rest for the this week. As well as hopefully, get finished with the second season of Magi.

Who knows...

I think I will try to get the list up tomorrow... no promises, okay?

For now... I will get on with my project.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.