Saturday, October 7, 2017

Going To Unexpected Places

Today, my dad decided to take us to London. I didn't find much there. Maybe a few jeans and clothes xD

Then soon after we got home, we went back to the festival in town. I forgot to mention that our local town has a festival called The Bittersweet Festival. It's named after a berry that's literally called Bittersweet... not really something to eat xD Ah, well.

Anyway, I am going to start searching for tonight's post... no winner so I chose by randomly... you will know what that is tonight. This one is harder and will be shorter but that's the goal... we are only looking for what is available. Not what is not xD

Alright... I am tired right now but wanna get this over with and catch up with some stuff online. Might end up watching a movie or something.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.