Tuesday, October 24, 2017

The Anime List Is Up Now

The weather today is a bit cooler than any other day. I am not too used to it yet so I will get cold easy. I think today is the start of many cooler days ahead. I am semi okay with it.

I am not sure what to do today. I might watch Magi and try to list the Fall anime I am going to watch for this season.

The list is going to look long because too many sequels and more xD

Here's the list of anime I am going to watch for this season:

Food Wars 3
Yuki Yuna is a Hero season 2
Classicaloid 2
Blood Blockade Battle season 2
Himouto! season 2
UQ Holder!
Wake Up Girls: New Chapter
Black Clover
Juni Taisen
Sengoku Night Blood
Evil or Live
Konohana Kitan
Tsukipro
Just Because
King's Game
Recovery of an MMO Junkie
Kino's Journey
Dies Irae
March Comes in Like a Lion season 2
Code: Realize - Guardian of Rebirth
Blend S
The Ancient Magus' Bride
Land of the Lustrous
Anime-Galaris

And so now that's the anime I will be watching from the fall season.

I will get on with my nap time soon and many other stuff. Not sure what to do... oh, wait... I already mention that before xD Sorry.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.