Saturday, October 28, 2017

Not Going Anywhere and Confusing Weather

I figure we weren't going anywhere this weekend. I am just sitting here, trying to figure out what to do next. I know that tomorrow, I hope to see my aunt.

Right now, it's trying to figure out if it should keep raining or not. The weather is kind of weird...

I almost forgot to update my Halloween project but I got it up in time xD

I am kind of glad that my other show didn't come on. But hey... Once Upon a Time was beautiful last night. I almost cried because it was that way. I am not going to spoil it but I am happy for the way it went. So did my mom xD At first, she didn't like it but then learning how they are bringing everybody back in one way or another, she was better.

Right... I'm gonna try to figure out what to do since I am stuck inside... like I am every single day. x.x

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.