Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Time Sometimes Doesn't Make Sense

I think today is gonna be too fast. The time is already 11:34AM xD By the time I get done with this, it will be later on.

Anyway, I have been trying to watch anime but because two shows came on last night, I couldn't finish all of the first episodes so I will do that today.

The list will not be available until next week at some point. I rather wait until all the anime is out before I make the full list to add onto here. Of course, that would be a day where I skip talking about personal stuff. Ah, well.

I think for today, I will get some anime done and watch some Korean show on Netflix. I will let you all know the title if I am into it. If not, I won't tell you.

I finished that book last night a little before midnight. It was alright. Now onto the last and final book of this series... If I get done early, I'm taking the book back :D

Alright, I will get the 10th post ready for tonight... then welcome another frightful night. xD

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.