Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Trying To Get Things Done

Yay! I am glad to finally watch The Gifted last night. Not my top pick but still worth the watch. Also, The Good Doctor is still the best show out there! I think the remake is awesome.

Anyway, I was delaying my blog because I had stuff to do. Tonight, I am posting another thing for ghostly and urban legends. :D The winner did had two... but Germany got it! xD Anyway, wanna make the fourth night poll as I type this up.

The poll is up now. I won't link it because it's pinned on my twitter xD This is exciting to do some reason.

Soon after this blog, I will scheduled the 3rd night post so that it can be there to share later.

I went to bed early. But I was happy with the show and how it ended. :D

What am I going to do today? Well... mostly work on this blog and work on other stuff. Also... I have decided to keep a note to do at least 5 surveys a day xD

Oh... and I just ordered a new pair of ear hook headphones. I need them badly since the ones I have is going bad... (Literally can barely hear anything now. I have much older headphones that I only use if I want to ignore people but don't use that works a hell of lot better than these xDDD)

Alright, gonna go get the blog post for tonight ready... and hopefully do some surveys.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

PS: If you noticed that I don't put with love for the Halloween posts, it's because it's meant to be something scary... not something to be loved xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.