Thursday, October 19, 2017

Going To Be Busy Today

I am going to be a bit busy today. Since later in the day, I might have to do something with my mom. I won't say much since I don't know who all that reads this is from around here xD

Anyway, the post for tonight is based on Bermuda so that means... loads of legends about the famous triangle... maybe. xD

I really don't want to do anything else but to catch up with anime. I still have two more but some reason that's being delayed because I am always busy some odd reason... x.x

Ah, well... maybe tomorrow? Or maybe Saturday... yea... whenever is a good time. I'll try not to be behind on anything. I am almost done with Magi season 1. Then soon gonna get started with season 2. While the 3rd one will be waiting a long while? Not sure if that's counted as a third season because it's a different story xD Ah, well... We'll see.

I really miss watching a K-Drama so I might get on with that soonish.

Tonight, I will watch Gotham once again... it's kind of... strange for this season.

Tomorrow night, I will continue one with OUAT since it's still my favorite show... and my mom finally understands why the characters are there xD I can't wait until the curse gets broken on that show though.

Alright, gonna take a break now... and play Doki Doki Literature Club :v Thanks, bestie for recommending the game.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.