Saturday, October 7, 2017

Seventh Night of Ghostly and Urban Legends: Bhutan

Bhutan is the winner for tonight and might be the hardest besides Uruguay to find ghostly and urban legends... but I will try my best.

Though, some countries share monsters, stories and more with other countries... this country is one of them.

Here's what I found so far.

Yeti which is well known for almost all of Himalayan region including Bhutan: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yeti

Bhutan ghosts written by a person: http://sabrinainbhutan.blogspot.com/2012/02/my-first-night-alone-did-you-say-ghost.html

Those are the only ones that I found interesting. However, one thing is interesting, Bhutan is so religious that anything evil or ghostly is very rare. I guess that's why this post is short. I think that's okay because it's rare for a country to not have many ghosts. Good job, Bhutan. :)

That's all.

BDK

PS: I'm sorry this is short for this country. I know this one is hard to find but hey... glad they don't have many. Bhutan must be peaceful so that's a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.