Thursday, October 26, 2017

Not Feeling Too Good and Ear Infections...

I am not feeling good so my whole entire self is draining emotionally and a bit physically. Mostly, I think I am developing an ear infection. Go me. And because of that, other parts of my body is dealing with it too. Don't want to go into detail about that.

I think I am getting sick. I feel hot and cold at the same time. So yea... I know it's not the flu because I gotten the flu shot. I get it because I know that it takes me a while longer to recover from any kind of sickness. Even my ear infections takes a while to get over...

I don't like the doctors around here because most of them say that adults don't get ear infections and they never really give you the right medicine to treat it. I like my family doctor before and now because I about know when I get an ear infection and I tell them to check just to make sure. Sure enough, I get them often.

I have an hearing condition that is called congestive hearing loss. Basically... the sound doesn't reach my nerves at all. I had it all my life. And on top of that problem, I have ear infections on top of ear infections as well as pain that's caused from my jaw. The doctor had told me that I should get that look into. Hard to do, you know? When a doctor doesn't send you to where they are suppose to send you.

Anyway, I think I've talked enough about this so I should get on with the day. I am going to try to finish some more Magi... and figure out what to do afterwards.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.